Product Name: Aluminum Foil or MPET Laminated with Bubble Foil Insulation
|1)||Aluminum Foil / Bubble / Aluminum Foil|
|2)||Aluminum Foil / Bubble / Bubble / Aluminum Foil|
|3)||Aluminum Foil / Woven / Bubble / Aluminum Foil|
|4)||Aluminum Foil/ Woven / Bubble / Woven / Aluminum Foil|
|5)||Aluminum Foil / Bubble / White Bubble|
|6)||Flame Retardand Green PE / Aluminum Foil / Bubble / Aluminum Foil|
|· Aluminum Facing||7 microns aluminum foil|
|· Surface Color||silver/gold, silver/blue, silver/green, silver/pink…|
|· Emissivity(Silver Side)||E0.03|
|· Emissivity(Antiglare Side)||E0.05|
|· Flammability Index||2(Range 0~100) (AWTA)|
|· Fire Rating||Class 1/Class A(ASTM E84)|
|· Bubble Height||8mm|
|· Classification||Medium Duty|
|MB||MPET / (single/ double) PE Bubble||2mm-16mm|
|MBM||MPET / (single/ double) PE Bubble / MPET|
|AB||Alu / (single/ double) PE Bubble|
|ABA||Alu / (single/double) PE Bubble / Alu|
|AWBWA||Alu / Woven/ (single/double) PE Bubble / Woven / Alu|
|AWBA- AG||Alu / Woven/ (single/double) PE Bubble / Alu / Antiglare coating|
|AG-AWBA||Antiglare coating / Alu / Woven/ (single/double) PE Bubble / Alu|
|Material structure||AL+AIR BUBBLE(4MM)+AL|
|Standard size||1.2 X 40 M|
|Loading quantity||20 GP||40 HQ|
| ||400 Rolls|| |
|Temperature range|| Fahrenheit (ASTM C411)||-76 ~+212 |
|Fire-proof grade||/||Class A / Class 1|
|Emissivity||COEF||0.03 - 0.04|
|Thermal conductivity||W/m0||0.032 - 0.036 |
|Apparent Density||kg/m3||54.8 |
|Reflectivity||% ||96 - 97|
|Corrosion|| ||Doesn't genterated|
|Tensile strength MD||Mpa||13.43|
|Tensile strength TD||Mpa||14.58|
1) Water proof, no moisture retention, no fungi or bacterial growth and fiber free
2) Advanced high R-Value performance reflection up to 97% of radiant heat flow
3) Increase productivity, save energy, heat reduction, and environmental save. Reflective to sunshine and solar heat
4) Delivers easy, cost effective for roofs, ceilings, walls and floors
5) Safe to handle, quick and easy installation, competitively priced
6) Reducing handing, storage and transport costs.
7) Inhibiting dew point condensation problems
1) Attic Insulation
Stop unwanted heat from entering your home through your roof by installing bubble foil insulation in your attic
2) Crawl Space Insulation
Installing it in the crawl spaces will keep your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. It is durable and easily installed using a staple gun, and prohibits the formation of mold.
3) Stud Wall Insulation
It is unaffected by humidity and moisture making it safer and more effective than mass insulation alone. The polyethylene bubbles create a thermal break while the 99% foil exterior provides protection against radiant heat transfer.
4) Under Concrete & Radiant Heat Floor Insulation
It provides a radiant heat barrier that keeps your concrete from becoming cool. Its design has two layers of bubble with our 97% reflective foil barrier sandwiched between. This configuration prevents the foil from becoming corroded from the concrete's touch.
(1), Protective coating of ventilating pipe, HVAC Duct & Pipe;
(2), Shells of air conditioner and water heater;
(3), Packing lift/elevator, machinery, sensitive products.
(4), Industrial & commercial sheds.
Why choose us?
1. We are manufacturer more than 8 years of exporting air bubble insulation.
2. Factory directly sell, so you can get the most competitive price.
3. The most advanced equipments keep the quality and quantity.
4. The most professional supplier, any color, size according to your requests.
Our main products include:
|PY1-Woven Foil (MPET)||PY6-Paper Foil (MPET)|
|PY2-Foam Foil (MPET)||PY7-Nonwovens Foil (MPET)|
|PY3-Bubble Foil (MPET)||PY8-Fiberglass Cloth Aluminum|
|PY4-Foil Scrim Kraft||PY9-Reflective Fabric|
|PY5-MPET coated PE; Aluminum Film||PY10-Finished Products|
Warmly welcome domestic and abroad customers to visit our company to guide and negociate.