Insulated Cargo Blankets
|FOB Price:||US $0.45 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||5,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5,000 Square Meters||US $0.45/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000 Square Meter Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: PYYZ-5
- Refractoriness: 200-450°C
- Apparent Density: 12~96kg/m³
- Color: Silver
- Reflectivity: 95%
- Bubble Size: 3mmx10mm, 4mmx10mm
- Other Colors: Green, Red, Black, Blue, White, Purple, etc.
- Transport Package: Using Composite Packaging Material
- Origin: Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Material: Metalized Pet Film / Bubble
- Diameter: 40cm
- Usage: Interior Tiles
- Thermal Insulation: Reflective
- Emmittance: 0.05
- Dimension: 1.2m X 40m
- Trademark: pengyuan
- Specification: SGS, ISO
- HS Code: 76072000
Product Name: Insulated Cargo Blankets
Metalized film(VMPET) / Poly Bubble / Metalized film(VMPET)
Metalized film(VMPET) / Poly Bubble
This bubble foil insulation can be used as
· thermal insulation and radiant barrier for residential and commercial buildings, automobile ect.
· bubble wrap of cold chain logistics
· bubble liners and bubble bags for box and carton
· can be made into pallet cover, container liner, sunshade of car
· bubble mailer and bubble envelope
|· Metalized film(VMPET)||12microns(customizable)|
|· Color||silver/gold, silver/blue, silver/green, silver/pink|
|· Emissivity(Silver Side)||E0.05|
|· Emissivity(Antiglare Side)||E0.05|
|· Bubble dimension||3mmx10mm,4mmx10mm,6mmx20mm, 8mmx20mm|
|· Classification||Medium Duty|
Our Insulated Cargo Blankets are the ideal one-way solution for shielding your perishable and
temperature-sensitive goods against extreme ambient temperatures throughout the cold-chain
A combination of advanced durability and the innovative use of "space age" reflective insulation technology
sets IPC's insulated cargo blankets apart from other thermal packaging alternatives. With IPC products,
you'll always know your goods are protected, regardless of the season or distance traveled.
What makes our Insulated Cargo Blankets superior?
- Effective protection against extreme temperatures.
The insulating covers ensure protection of your cargo against extreme cold and heat.
- Preventing against radiation, conduction and convection.
The innovative covers protect against all types of heat transfer.
- Lightweight and flexible.
The durable Insulated Cargo Blankets can be stored, transported and used easily.
- Minimizing your costs.
Our Insulated Cargo Blankets are a low-cost shipping solution that saves you money by minimizing
- spoilage, while also reducing storage and shipping costs.
Thermal cargo blankets are widely used worldwide to protect solids and liquids such as medical fluids,
pharmaceutical components, water-based paints, industrial chemicals, seafood, and meat. Our sturdy
and tear-proof CooLiner Thermal Cargo Blankets are a high-performance method of insulating bulk quantities
of goods for as long as six days, yet they are priced at a fraction of the cost of re-useable covers.