Thermal Insulation Container Liner
|FOB Price:||US $12 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $12/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000, 000 Square Meter Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: PY-5
- Refractoriness: 200-450°C
- Apparent Density: 12~96kg/m³
- Usage: Thermal Insulation
- Trademark: PENGYUAN
- Specification: customized
- HS Code: 72092000
- Material: Aluminum Foil Woven Fabric
- Diameter: 4-30mm
- Surface Treatment: Coated
- Color: Silver
- Transport Package: PP Bag
- Origin: China
1. Material: Alu/MPET,foil Woven, foil Bubble,foil foam
2. Metallic aluminum/Aluminum thickness: 12micron/7 micron
3. Size: 20GP, 40GP and 40HQ (customized size is available)
4. Packing: customized
Premier insulation line for protect Premier insulation line for protection of goods in a shipping container
• Arrives in rolls with fixing tape.
• Easy to apply, fits perfectly, saves labour.
• Easy to dispose, collapses.
• Low cost, no reverse logistics required.
• Reusable with some applications.
• Provides high level of light, solar radiation
and UV protection.
• Prevents temperature fluctuation
Aluminum foil/woven fabric/MPET
Aluminum foil/EPE foam
Aluminum foil/EPE foam/Aluminum foil
thermal insulation container liner
Insulated Shipping Container Liners are a premier insulation line for protection of
containers. Using our Insulation Multifoil insulation Blanket "ThermaQuilt" the covers
provide extreme performance and are appropriate for a variety of different product
Insulated Shipping Container Liners deliver outstanding temperature control performance
against cold and heat. They are widely used in the Europe to protect products such
as fluids, pharmaceutical components, industrial chemicals, water based paints, temperature
sensitive industrial materials, seafood, and meat
Insulated Shipping Container Liners, using a proprietary combination of reflective foils
and thermoplastics, have been shown to produce extreme temperature differentials
when placed over temperature sensitive cargo. This film technology gives the covers
unique performance capabilities that make them appropriate for a variety of applications.
TPS containers provided an effective temperature barrier for over six days and guarantees
protection against freezing
How to contact us:
Mob: 0086 157 571 90908