Thermal Insulation Foil Woven 3D Box Liner Material for Container Liner
|FOB Price:||US $2 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||5,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5,000 Square Meters||US $2/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000, 000 Square Meter Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: PY-FWF1
- Refractoriness: 200-450°C
- Apparent Density: 12~96kg/m³
- Usage: Thermal Insulation
- Name: Foil Woven Thermal Materials for Container Liner
- Fabric Weight: 40g 60g
- MPET Thickness: 12mic
- Transport Package: PP Bag
- Origin: China
- Material: Aluminum Foil Woven Fabric
- Diameter: 4-30mm
- Surface Treatment: Coated
- Color: Silver
- Structure: Al Foil/Woven Fabric/Metalized Film
- Al Thickness: 7mic
- Trademark: PENGYUAN
- Specification: customized
- HS Code: 72092000
The material provides excellent insulation: reflects up to 97% of radiant energy in addition to resisting other types of heat
transfer from conduction,convection,and radiation.The side of metalized PET/Alu forms an effective barrier against moisture
,air currents and vapors.It is economical solution in many field.
- Reflects 97% radiant heat,energy-bill saving;
- Easy handling and low cost;
- Good water vapor resistance;
- High tensile strength and durability
- environment friendly,never use chemical bonding materials.
- As foil facing for glass wool,rockwool etc.
- Used under roof decking, attic rafters, in floors, walls
- For pipe wrap, air conditioning ductworks
- PE woven fabric is used, you can sew it and easily installit on big building such a warehouse ceiling, factory building,super market,gm,container liner.
How it works ?
Without the proper protection, cargo inside a container can be exposed to dangerous heat
penetrating in three ways: conduction, radiation and convection. Conduction occurs when the cargo makes
direct contact with the container walls. Radiation, or radiant heat, penetrates through the container wall
from the outside via infrared radiation whilst convection is the hot air circulating throughout the container.
If you need more help, welcome to contact us
Mob: 0086 157 571 90908